BPP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Watch a Video on BPP University College
Where is BPP situated?
Nearest Underground Station: Holborn Station
Other Locations: BPP also has centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Croydon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Maidstone, Manchester & Milton Keynes.
BPP Law schools in London are located in Holborn and Waterloo
BPP is a market leading organisation with the expertise and experience to develop and train business professionals throughout their careers, and offers a range of degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level for students. BPP currently has a Law School and Business School, and was granted degree awarding powers in 2007. In July 2010 BPP became the first private sector organisation in the UK in over three decades to become a university college.
In nearly all areas of our business BPP has leading or strong market positions, built on outstanding educational success and high levels of customer satisfaction.
The fact that more than 5,500 students opt to study at BPP's six law schools every year and over 19 leading law firms choose BPP as the exclusive training provider for their employees, testifies BPP Law School's reputation as a leading legal education provider. At BPP, the emphasis is on preparing you for a career in law, rather than in offering a mere qualification. The School combines unique pro bono opportunities, tuition by experienced practitioners and excellent links to top law firms to prepare you for practice.
BPP Business School offers high quality undergraduate, postgraduate and professional qualifications in five major branches of business education. The School's strong links with local and international businesses play a major part in the design and delivery of its courses.
BPP is BAC accredited and was included in Britain's Top Employers in 2009. BPP Law School has been designated by the Securities and Investment Institute (SII) as a 'Centre of Excellence' in the field of investment regulation and compliance.
BPP Law School Undergraduate Courses
- LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons) Business Law
- LLB (Hons) with Psychology
- LLB (Hons) accelerated programme
- LLB (Hons) Business Law accelerated programme
BPP Law School Postgraduate Courses
- LLM (Commercial Law)
- LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance)
- LLM (International Business Law)
- LLM (Comparative Law)
BPP Law School Professional Courses
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- LLB (GDL) Conversion
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM Professional Legal Practice Course
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
BPP Business School Undergraduate Courses
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies with Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies - accelerated programme
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies with Finance - accelerated programme
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting - accelerated programme
BPP Business School Postgraduate Courses
- MSc Finance
- MSc Management (with 6 months paid work placement)
- MSc Marketing
BPP Business School Professional Courses
BPP Preparation & Support Programmes Courses
- International Foundation Year in Business or Legal Studies
- Pre-Masters in Business or Law
- January - All Courses except ACCA & BPTC
- March & September - ACCA
- September - All Courses
Why Choose BPP?
- High quality study experience Teaching at BPP is of the highest standards with expert academics joining hands with legal practitioners to prepare you for a variety of careers. Teachers at the Business School are a dynamic mix of business practitioners and academics who bring in both theoretical and practical business perspectives to the classroom.
- Industry connections BPP's competitive edge lies in its alliances with national and international legal firms. The School uses these connections to offer you the latest information on career choices and to provide excellent networking opportunities.
- Pro bono opportunities You can test your legal knowledge in real-life situations by volunteering to offer legal help to the needy. BPP's award winning Pro Bono Centre offers many such opportunities.
- Central locations All the six law schools of BPP are located at the financial and legal centres of the UK's major cities offering you constant exposure to the latest happenings in the legal profession.
- Career services BPP's career services provide specialist, one-to-one support enabling you to achieve your career aspirations.
- Facilities BPP's Business School in London has been specially designed to create a business-like environment and is equipped with the latest technology, including interactive electronic whiteboards, plasma screens providing live information
- Fast-track your career The Business School has introduced new study programmes that allow students to gain additional qualifications while pursuing their chosen programmes of study. Students can also work towards receiving professional body qualifications during their post graduate studies.
Career Services Offerred @ BPP
- Qualified career tutors and advisors with professional experience; many of them have served in recruitment panels.
- Personalised, one-to-one support with flexible schedules. Support is offered in person, or through mail / phone
- Mock interviews are conducted to assist students to face interviews with confidence
- Help is offered on CV preparation, application review and cover letter writing
- Using its excellent links with the legal community and businesses, the College has built a database of vacancies offering leads to full-time, part-time or volunteering opportunities
- Assistance on selecting suitable careers as well as employer research is provided
- Workshops on career choices are conducted throughout the year; exclusive workshops for international students also take place periodically
- Employers from various industries are invited for guest lectures and workshops to link students to professions networking events are also organised
- Buddy Scheme helps law students to get in touch with BPP students who are already training or serving at the firm or chambers with whom they have the interview
Special Scholarships for Mauritian Students applying via PTC
- 50% Scholarship on Tuition fees for 2 Mauritian studenst with the most outstanding application for a BSc or MSc course @ BPP
- £3,500 - £5000 Scholarship to all well qualified students applying for MSc Finance & Investment, MSc Management, MSc Marketing
- £200 Scholarship to all well qualified students applying for LLM
Testimonial from a Mauritian Student
Shameerah Peerkhan - LLB (Hons) at BPP’s London centre in Waterloo
“I am delighted to be a student at BPP University College. I can complete my degree in a span of two years – helping me compensate the academic years I lost moving from abroad to London; the career service is always ready to offer guidance and advice; the facilities are amazing and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There is also an International Student Office, which takes complete care of your accommodation and visa needs.”
“If you want to become a successful student, BPP is the right place for you. I am now confident that I will achieve my goal of becoming a barrister, with the help of the wonderful tutors who are not only very knowledgeable, but also motivated and determined to see their students succeed with flying colors.”
Visit the BPP Website
BACK TO TOP