Please select your pathway:
Final year top-up courses enable holders of a relevant BTEC HND to progress to full undergraduate honours, allowing you to effectively enter at Year 3 of a full time degree. The programmes below aim to develop your knowledge and skills gained at HND level.
- BA (Hons) Business (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Business (Finance) (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Business (Tourism) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Business & Human Resource Management
Finance & Marketing
Social Science is a popular subject, giving students the opportunity to progress into a wide range of careers after their studies.
- BA (Hons) Social Science - Arden University
Law & Criminology
The Faculty of Computing offers a range of specialist and broad awards designed to match your career goals and today's competitive IT marketplace.
Health & Psychology
The Faculty of Health and Psychology is focused on delivering the latest learnings in the sector combined with flexible study and world-class support.
Tourism & Hospitality
Travel and Tourism is a popular subject due to broad interest and application to so many individuals, careers and international sectors.
- BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (CMI) – Arden University