As one of the world's leading business schools, Bradford University School of Management is recognised for the quality, flexibility of its programme and future earning power of its graduates. That's why Bradford School of Management is ranked 11th in the UK with the MBA ranked in the top 25 in Europe by the Financial Times.
Bradford University School of Management has been providing students with an opportunity to study for an MBA via distance learning since 1998. At Bradford they appreciate that many of their students have to juggle work and family commitments alongside their studies. As such, they allow their students to develop their managerial skills and knowledge at a pace which suits their individual needs.
Bradford MBA Ranking and Accreditation:
- 11th Business School in the UK (Financial Times 2011)
- 1st Business School in the North of England (Financial Times 2011)
- One of the top 25 MBAs in Europe (Financial Times 2011)
- One of the top 100 MBAs in the World (Financial Times 2011)
- Featured in the Financial Times Worldwide Distance Learning MBA listings
- AMBA, EQUIS and AASCB accreditation - making it part of the 1% of business schools worldwide to hold triple accreditation.